“A gourmet delight”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The Italian cuisine here is in my opinion, the best in west central Florida. The variety of dishes keeps me coming back. The atmosphere and service is superb with affordable prices.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Visited with family. A little disappointed with the portion size for dinner, (pasta). The temperature of the pasta was Luke warm, but flavorful. Service was very slow, considering there were few customers at the time. 1 hour wait time for the meal.
I have been to this restaurant many times, this is the first time I have been dissatisfied.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I went here on Christmas eve with three others since this restaurant accepted reservations. Three of the four of us ordered food that was cooked from their grill. All three of us that did got sick. The service was slow and the experience was terrible. I was sick for about a day and threw up aferwards because of their meal. I will never go back.

1  Thank chasedoney
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Go here on Thursdays for half price wine! Every year when we visit my sister we come here for lunch on a Thursday. Maybe it's because I'm Scottish, but I like the fact that the wine is half price on Thursdays! I built my own pasta, and it was absolutely superb. The real test is that the pasta is not mushy and overdone. Here it's always nice and al dente, the way it should be. My wife went for a pasta dish with 5 different types of cheese. And cheesy it was! And very rich as a consequence. Our waiter was not the best: maybe it was his first day, but he didn't have much of a clue about how to open a bottle of wine. And I'm not a big fan of being constantly asked how things are goin'. All in all, however, a great place for lunch (on Thursdays!).

Reviewed 16 November 2016

We were looking forward to visiting again not been here for a. Couple of years very disappointed bread was not fresh and chicken parmassen was overcooked and pasta full of raw garlic not good.

1  Thank Caroline M