“Great food and great service ”
Review of Skyway Cafe

Skyway Cafe
Ranked #228 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We first came to this diner for a Father's Day brunch while visiting family. We got there just in time before the rush. A party of 5 with a short wait. The server was amazing and the food delicious. The helpings were large so go hungry. Breakfast was served all day. We decided to go back for lunch and we're not disappointed. You can tell the fries are cut fresh and are very delicious. I would definitely go back and would suggest if your in the area to try them out. They are only open for breakfast and lunch and looks like they close at 3 so plan accordingly!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Even though there seemed to be a line for breakfast, we were seated pretty quickly. The server was attentive but the food took a long time and then when it came, 2 of us didn't have any silverware. I asked the food runner for some but she didn't come back. So, I got up and grabbed some for myself. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the steak and eggs my son ordered were also cooked well. It was an okay experience but I wouldn't rush back.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Took two people to breakfast before an interview at a nearby radio station. We pulled into the Skyway Cafe because it was close but the next time we will go because it was great food. I had old school eggs over hard and crispy crispy crispy bacon. It was fab-u-lous. Others at the table had toast and grits and another had scrambled eggs. They must have a real old southern granny cooking. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Met the boss here for breakfast and we found everything very enjoyable. Good food, attentive service, and good coffee for a really good price. I had scrambled eggs, home fries (delicious), bacon and toast.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Always great brunch with breakfast & lunch choices. I love the Greek dishes on the menu. You can't beat their pancakes. Only downside was the server Sasha was very soft spoken & the music was loud so 2 of the 4 of us could not hear her. She did turn the music down when asked. It took the meal a long time to come out even tho the rush seemed to be over.