“don't waste your time!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hiro's Tokyo Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Reviewed 20 August 2015

been there a few times until they showed up on dirty dining on the news. haven't been back since and will never go back!!

Reviewed 14 August 2015

They are open until midnight. We went in about 10:30 PM after a long day of travel. They were out of almost everything we ordered, including wine and beer. We finally told the server to just bring us whatever they had. Two members of the kitchen staff were arguing loudly with each other at the sushi bar. One guy threatened the other to fight. An older guy was serving food with a dirty dish rag hanging out of the back of his pants. There were only a few tables of diners but the place was really a zoo. The food took forever to arrive and the waitress kept apologizing. I can't imagine how they stay open.

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

I have always been satisfied with my visits to Hiro's. But since new management has taken over, I have found myself disappointed more often than not. Although the sushi always tastes great, my service had been sub par until tonight.
Valarie took my to-go order and had such an incredible personality! She knew the menu and made sure my order came out quickly. I will definitely go back and ask for her again.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

extremely disorganized. walked in and asked if one of us could have hibachi and the other sushi was told by the hostess that it was her first day and to hold on while the walked away. came back 5 minutes and said she couldn't find the chef and stared at us. then the manager (?) came up and was asked and she asked us to hold on while she checked. came back and said that yes it wasn't a problem.

seated and hibachi guy never got an order for me so he does his act for the others. then a waitress comes up after about 5 minutes and asks if we want a drink. we order and i say "i'm not sure if the hostess told you, but i'd like hibachi while my wife has sushi". waitress tells me it's her first day and walks away. another waitress comes and takes my order.

i get a show all to myself! chef was great. fun and very interactive. in the middle of the show he starts saying to anyone that worked there that walked by "i need my head chef" and finally the manager comes over and he whispers to her "i need my onions and my (something else). so then her gets his full setup and and i get the rest of my order.... out of order... but whatever. the meal was good. the food was good. people were polite, but just ridiculously unorganized.

then the bill comes and it has 18% gratuity added on for the two of us and they make no mention of it. then they just gave me my credit card slip with the tip line and still made no mention of the gratuity that they added on.

they weren't rude or anything, but need to be run better and they should tell if you they added the tip.

might be back... but probably not.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

The new owner/manager of Hiros has lost a long time customer. Service has steadily gone downhill and last night was the final nail in the coffin. My guest and I were seated, and waited 30 minutes watching staff run around, not a server in sight. Bus boys cleared tables, the owner ran credit card sales but in 30 minutes, after asking several employees for a server, we still had no one come to our table. Two tables near us also walked out after poor/no service. Tuesday night should not be that hard.