“Full Brunch Buffet- Delicious”

Marchand's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Marchand's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, View, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Beach Drive
Description: Featuring award-winning American cuisine with a Floribean flair. Join us for our Sunday Brunch from 10am - 2pm. Our downtown St. Petersburg, FL restaurant’s menu features fresh seafood, braised meats, seasonal fruit and pastries.
Reviewed 23 July 2018

The beauty of the Vinoy adds to the charm of our brunch experience yesterday. The architectural details in the dinning room are just beautiful. We enjoyed a lovely brunch, omelet station, fresh breads and pasties, fresh fruit and a carving station with Prime Rib- delicious all around. Additionally, there are plenty of other items available on the buffet as well as through the server. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Why would a restaurant like this refuse free refills for ice tea? I have traveled extensively and have only ran into this one other time! And then, it was explained that was policy. At Marchands, I wasn’t made aware until I brought it to the server’s attention upon noticing it when paying the bill. Then, it was just explained as “that’s our policy”! Granted, it had been a while since we had been there, but I certainly don’t recall this being the “policy” before today. It just seems really a shame that for a $100 lunch check for 3 people that a restaurant this nice feels it necessary to charge $3.00 for a refill for iced tea. Marchand’s has always been a favorite for us when visiting St. Pete....but no longer. The meals were up to our expectations, but this really put a damper upon our opinion of a former favorite. Everyone has their “policies” and we certainly will abide by them, but something that I think most folks would reasonably take for granted (free refills on iced tea), should at least be explained prior to bringing the check! Ok....here is our policy....next time, we go elsewhere for dining when we visit St. Pete! Was that worth the extra $3.00??

Jeanette R, Manager at Marchand's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you for joining us for lunch. We appreciate your patronage. As you can imagine, it was disappointing to read your review and especially since we do offer free refills on regular iced tea. We charge for bottled iced tea but not the regular iced tea so I'm puzzled on the misunderstanding and certainly wanted to offer my apology. I would be happy to reimburse you for that if you wouldn't mind reaching out to me directly so I can have that credit applied. I am in the Executive Offices here if you wouldn't mind contacting me. Again, my apology for the misunderstanding and erroneous charge. I was happy that you enjoyed your lunch and that the meals were up to your expectations. Please join us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Some restaurants try to give themselves the attitude of those who know international kitchen, but too often they make basic mistakes and spoil the dishes. The French soupe à l'onion is a hot soup, it should be served boiling hot, not luke warm!

Jeanette R, Manager at Marchand's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for joining us for soup and for your constructive culinary feedback. We will be sure to share with our chefs. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

After spending most of the day traveling, when I woke my first morning at Vinoy I wanted someplace close for breakfast. When I first walked past the Marchand I had not realized that they also served breakfast. With a large bar located straight in from the doorway, I wrongly assumed this was a restaurant for dinner.

There were plenty of options for a tasty breakfast. I loved that a coffee pot was left at the table - no waiting to refill the coffee cup!

Atmosphere is not that of a rushed meal. Sit back, relax, and plan your day.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

This was a great place to grab a late night snack! The sliders were yummy and the service was fast and friendly.