“Earl of sandwich ”

Thai-am Restaurant
Ranked #195 of 963 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the Earl of Sandwich for a family outing. The sandwiches were very tasty. The soup was hot and very creamy. Wait staff were knowledgeable out their products. If you just want a quick and good sandwich it’s the place to go

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We had a wonderful lunch there. The place was packed on a Wednesday around noon (always a good sign!). The best dish by far was the green curry. I could drink it! Thai Iced Tea was spot on too. The purple eggplant was cooked perfectly. This little place is not to be overlooked. It's a hidden jem! They even looked after my bike locked outside. Wonderful place!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Always consistently good authentic Thai food. Folks are very nice ( A true ma and pa). Try the pad Thai or curries.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I am so upset with the service I just received from Thai Am. I have eaten there multiple times with not much of a problem. I called in for a large order and was going to spend quite a bit of money. The lady on the phone said her name was Pam. I have never experienced such rude customer service. She would not answer any of my questions and tried to rush me off the phone. When I asked to speak to someone else she refused. I continued to ask and she began to argue with me. Not only was she being degrading but began to patronize me as well with things such as "oh is saying THIS rude too??" I was very polite and asked for a manager in which she said she was. They just lost a loyal customer. I plan on reviewing them on every site. Unacceptable.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Our family loves Thai Am for dining in and take out. We especially like the green curry, M9 (pad prik), SP5 ( chicken on fire- they light it up tableside). Great options for vegans as well.

A couple of accuracy issues with take out orders but they always correct them and/ or offer credit.