“Unexpected Customer Service”

Gianni's NY Pizza
Ranked #99 of 1,013 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Since 1976 we have been serving up some of the very best Authentic Ny Style pizza and much more. Our Family literally comes from the heart of the city which made pizza famous, Naples, Italy!We are so passionate about not the food we make ( with LOTS of Love of course) but passionate about the people whom we get to serve each day. There is no greater joy than to see smiling customers when they bite into one of delicious slices, or nibbling on our crispy buffalo style wings.....All in all we may be slightly off the beaten path but well worth the trip. We guarantee every bite you take or the meal is on us!
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

My experience was unsatisfactory. Iplaced a call in order for a Greek salad after getting home I discovered salad did not include potato salad found a restaurant spoke with Tara Customer service not what I expected still waiting for promised Return phone call. My issues are: potato salad not included in Greek salad, I was quoted different price of salad other than on the menu and lastly customer service not what I expected. After-the-fact I reviewed the online menu which doesn’t state otherwise for potato salad encluded with Greek salad, and I was quoted different prices for salad. Menu says, 8.00 for large and 6.00 for small. Lastly, I am still waiting for a promised return phone call from Tara.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

So, there's always controversy over the best pizza. But if what you favor is New York style pizza, Gianni's is the best St Petersburg has to offer. Of course they don't make it with the same water as in New York, but it's darn close. Great subs, sandwiches, and pasta dishes... All at a good price.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Gianni’s- Where do I begin? I think it’s only appropriate to start with the crust. The flavor is reminiscent of a homemade crust that you would find in your Nonna’s kitchen somewhere in Naples, Italy. Gianni’s absolutely nailed it, and that sauce... It’s extraordinary. You don’t get that kind of flavor depth without lots of time and fresh ingredients.

As a frequent business traveler, I love finding these little restaurant gems, like Gianni’s New York Pizza. I’m so glad I did! Molto bene, Gianni! Molto bene.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

They actually get it right !!
I’m a Philly transplant, and Gianni’s “Cheesesteak Pizza” had my tongue slapping my brains out ! The perfect blend of the best ingredients !
The woman at the counter, who’s name escapes me, said “it is a privilege to work here for such good people” !!
Without a doubt, my GO TO place......

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Many visits to Gianni's. We absoutely love the pizza. Thin and crispy as we always ask to "cook it well" making the crust soft on the inside, crispy on the outside. We have also enjoyed the different Italian dishes offered. Ingredients are fresh, and the italian meats are very flavorful. Most recently we ordered the lasagna. Smooth and silky texture with the sauce being very traditional Italian. Simple but perfect. Few tables in the restaurant but very well managed and service is great. We usually take out but do dine in as well. Give them a try. You will not be disappointed. Manja!!!