“Good Food But Service Was A Little Slow.”
Review of SIAM Garden

SIAM Garden
Ranked #263 of 1,013 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We have been here several years ago and the service was a little slow. However, the food was so good that I was willing to overlook that.

The interior was dark snd looked dated.

My husband had the Pha
Tom soup and chicken with curry and he said that it was good. I had the grouper cheeks with mixed vegetables. The grouper was slightly battered and deep fried with sweet chili sauce. The vegetables were cooked just right but were still crunchy- not mushy.

Service was still a bit slow but friendly.

I will be back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We gave this place a try. I order Pad Thai every Thai restaurant I go to. This was the worst. It was too oily, the tofu was dry and tasteless. The kitchen looked a mess. Moving on to better Pad Thai

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

There are plenty of good options at this restaurant.  If you are going to a Rays game this place is situated in a nice part of St. Petersburg with a variety of options close by.  The fried snapper appetizer and Thai Tea are a must!  Nice atmosphere and if you bring your fresh caught fish they'll cook it for you!  Met the owner and he takes pleasure in making good food. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Awesome fried rice, spring rolls and curry dish! Tom Gai Gai was good but a bit spicy. Ambiance a 4 or 5. Had no ginger tea???

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Thai food is one of our favorites so we tried this restaurant. The service and the staff are lovely and it seems to be a popular place. I ordered Phad Thai and it had all the right ingredients but the sauce was so vinegary that I could hardly eat it. I have had Phad Thai in many cities and countries and it is always seems to be different but this was not one of the good ones. My husband ordered Green Curry with Chicken and said it was so salty it was intolerable. The salad rolls were good but the peanut sauce was more curry than peanut. We won't return.

Date of visit: February 2018