“Relaxing Breakfast...Great Choices...Spot on Service”
Review of Trip's Diner

Trip's Diner
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Family Owned Diner
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Been twice in a week. Breakfast and Brunch...hard to decide. Gluten free bread and other options . Breakfast Cuban huge hit, Cornbeef Hash, and you can order the whole menu all day.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Was visiting my sister and we went three times last week. The fried green tomatoes are delicious, best I have ever had, and the cheese grits a wonderful compliment to almost anything.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

despite the usual long wait on a sunday morning and being dragged by a hang over, this place never fails to get me going on my day. the food is great and the staff is even better.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We went to Trip's Diner for breakfast. The food and service were great. The corned beef hash was the best I have found in St Petersburg. The two drawbacks are 1) Parking - it is very limited and street parking is the only available most of the time and 2) Since this is a diner it is quite noisy.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here 2 different days and it was wonderful. The crab omelette was delicious, the cheesy grits were incredible (the next morning I got the Shrimp and grits.....I highly recommend either meal), and the corn bread was delightful. Great food and the waitstaff is amazing....great place to eat.