“Always great food ”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- St. Pete
Ranked #146 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Description: Comfort food with a modern twist.
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We've been to a Maple Street in Jacksonville/Fleming Island so when we heard there was one closer (we live in Riverview, and we need one of our own) we couldn't wait to visit. We had family in town so thought we'd try it out. My father and mother in law LOVED the biscuits and gravy. My brother in law and son had the chicken and waffles and loved them too. My husband and sister in law had some kind of sandwhich and I had the Goat one with the pepper jelly! all of them so good!! The new person over the store introduced himself but I cant remember his name. He was super energetic, and really seemed to care. He was at register taking orders, cleaning tables and visiting with guests. He even brought us some mini biscuit things with icing which were also good!! I'm sure we will be back!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Came across this place while staying in st Pete. It was clean inside and the food came out fairly quick. The sticky maple sandwich was delicious!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Holy cow! We drove an hour to eat breakfast here and I’d do it again! The fried chicken had a little spice mixed with the saltiness of the bacon and the sweet of the maple syrup. It was a “ wow!” Breakfast. My husband had the biscuit sandwich with the chicken, egg, cheese and gravy.... it was phenomenal.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

How about a biscuit with an egg, chicken, and covered in apple butter. It was delicious. I'm typically a bacon, eggs and toast kinda guy. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone. There were many interesting items on the menu that I certainly intend to try. We asked for a small sample of their biscuit and gravy and was quite impressed. Try the maple coffee. Amazing! Friendly, efficient service. Thank you Mindy, we loved it!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I try to stay away from carbs...but I run downtown St Pete just so I don't feel guilty eating a biscuit at Maple Street!! In my opinion, ALMOST as good as grandma's!!!! Everything I've had there is fantastic. Their Dark Bark coffee is almost as good as Kahwa or Craft Kafe!! Service is the best...of course, Angelica makes everyone's day better!! Small and busy, so please be patient. And, yes, they are CLOSED Sundays!!! (and so is Craft Kafe, another "go to" place for breakfast). St Pete has plenty of choices to worry about Sunday closings of some restaurants!!!