All reviews front porch st pete rooms are small lobby bar valet parking an older building location is great quaint hotel bed was very comfortable hardwood floors rays game tropicana field dali museum downtown petersburg elevator ihg
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I liked the Victorian ambience of the hotel. The location is great, just 15 minutes walk from St Petersburg Pier. The staff was quite helpful and the service was nice. Food was a little difficult for me as I am a vegetarian but the folks in the hotel kind of made up for that.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

In town on business and we were booked in the hotel. Built in the 20s so it has some charms. The bathroom was small. Didn't bono their me but others may not like it.
Breakfast included. Nice location couple blocks from waterfront. Close to shops and nice restaurants.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I booked this for my dad under my account and it is his second stay, he said it has good
size rooms for a historical building, comfy bed. Updated furnishings , great location to walk to all downtown St. Pete, quaint bar. Staff has excellent attitudes, even found a place inside for my kayak and they brought it in . New bikes no charge to use around town. A+++
#IHGREWARDS

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This boutique hotel offers an excellent location but the decor and size are problematic. Rooms are quite small with very small bathrooms and unimpressive bath linens. Smallish TV, so-so wifi at 3 gbps. Second floor has steps in both directions after exiting elevator, so a luggage trolley will only get you 10 feet from the elevator.

Staff was nice. Very attractive lobby and public space.

Be aware $14 mandatory valet parking and a ($5?) tip every time you need to drive and return. I would have trouble recommending because of the price/quality discrepancy.

Room Tip: Ask for a larger room as some small rooms are consumed almost entirely by the bed. No real views, as the building is only 3 stories tall
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear cavalier_traveler999,

Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about our property on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to know that our location was convenient for your lodging needs. I also appreciate your comments on how nice our hotel staff was. However, I am sorry for not meeting your expectations when it comes to your room accommodations and the bathroom set-up. I also regret to hear about your disappointments about the parking situation and internet connection. Your comments are noted and forwarded to our Management team for proper evaluation. I greatly appreciate you sharing your feedback as it gives us the opportunity to further understand what we can adjust or do more for our guests to get the most out of their stay with us.

Until your next visit, we remain at your service.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The good is that the hotel is very central to nightlife and restaurants, and the beds are very clean and very comfortable. The bad is that the towels are not great, the rooms are a bit dated, and some of the furniture is looking a bit old.

That said, there is one sticking point we need to cover. This structure was build in the 1920's and this hotel is a jump to the past. Even though the rooms are a bit odd because some pipes show and the wooden trim in the windows is cracked, it is still charming.

The lobby is super cool to hang out, and the staff is extremely helpful and polite. This hotel does not have a corporate feel, but it feels more like a B&B.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends