“Love this pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Best pizza on the beach by far, and I've tried them all.
They don't deliver but it's worth the trip to pick it up. I love the Spinach Pie, which is an uber-delicious, garlicky white pizza. Toasty thin crusts. We usually get one traditional red pizza with lots of meaty toppings and one veggie, margarita or spinach pie. Perf!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited For spring break and orig trying to eat at another restaurant that had a very long wait. Decided to walk across street to this small pizza joint that had several locals standing outside. They all said food was best pizza on pass a grille.

We decided to order 3 pizzas to go. We ordered one cheese, one Hawaiian and one meat lovers. They were all great! Wish we had time to wait for a seat and enjoy the other food at the restaurant. All the girls working behind the counter were great and so nice.

We will definitely return there when in town again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We like this place for take out pizza. We have had dinner here but have found others we like better. The location for take out is ideal for us and the pizza is delicious.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We do take out every two weeks (on busy weekends) and love Gennaro's and the family that runs it. We've eaten in too and have not had a bad meal-ever. It is small, parking is limited-if you're unable to eat it, it's worth the take out. We drive past 3-4 other places that are closer to home-and will always do so to get their pizza.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Second year in a row that I visited this gem of a town ~ Pass-a-Grille. I spent six nights and dined three of the six nights at Gennaro's and just can't say enough good things about this restaurant. The wait staff are very friendly and accommodating. The first night I ordered the shrimp fra diavolo and it was the best I ever had...plenty of large shrimp, a rich tomato sauce with plenty of garlic and just the right amount of heat and the pasta was al dente! The second night I ordered the shrimp and scallop plate and the third night, the mussels and sautéed mushrooms as apps. YUM! Great wine selection too. Amazing desserts too!...Try the chocolate cake! Should I return to Pass-a-Grille, Gennaro's will be my go-to restaurant!

Date of visit: February 2018