6,090 results
All reviews paddle boats flying bridge jacaranda building beef pizza hut pirate show the palm court giant slide beach slide the trade winds adult pool kids activities kids club front row mini golf bedroom suite main pool
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The Flying Bridge Restaurant was our favorite place to eat at the TradeWinds Resort. Nice views with attentive and friendly staff. Shout out to our server Chris who took great care of us on our son’s birthday.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We had the shrimp trio and the grouper tacos. They tasted delicious!!!! The Tradewind drink was so sweet. The Ruby Refresher was yummy grapefruit vodka We will definitely go back for the food, service and drinks

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

So Adam Slater, saw me walking up to my room and asked me if there was anything he could do for me and I said yeah let's go get a drink and he said well I'm working so I can't drink but what I can do is give you a complimentary drink on me!! I was like really this is awesome thank you so much and to be honest I was a little bit down on my luck so it really helped me out!
Also everyone here at the hotel has been super nice to me and Gabby Ray my service dog!!

so i want to point out i have a service dog and everyone in the hotel was willing to do whatever they can to make my stay here as easy as possible!! Thanks soooo much Tradewinds !!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Erin M, Social Media Specialist at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Blaze, we are so happy to hear that Adam was able to brighten your day and enhance your stay! We will share your kind words with him. We are also glad to know that our staff made you and Gabby Ray feel at home. Please come back and see us all again!

Kindly,
Erin M.
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

From the moment we arrived Steph@Beefs was welcoming, prompt, and accommodating with our requests. The food was tasty, servings large, the view was gorgeous from the outside patio, and our server Steph@Beefs was sweet, friendly, and fast. Would recommend & gladly will visit again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Was here for a work conference and everything was amazing! Alana, Jennifer and Joyelle were so accommodating and helped at the moments notice. I wouldn't plan an event with anyone else.

Melissa in housekeeping made my day! She is super sweet and had the best personality everytime I would see her.

Highly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that Alana, Jennifer, and Joyelle made your work conference amazing! We will pass along your kind words and we hope you return soon for another wonderful stay!

Kindly,