“Exquisite dining in a peaceful setting”
Review of RumFish Grill

RumFish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
RumFish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: RumFish Grill at Guy Harvey Outpost offers a fully immersive experience where visitors can eat, drink, shop and explore. The restaurant's main attraction is a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's hit series, "Tanked." Dine on cutting edge seafood, explore the tanks, enjoy nightly live entertainment with indoor and outdoor bars, and shop the 2,200 square foot retail store, carrying the largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise and marine art in the area. You can even dive in the tank and participate in our Swim with the Fishes snorkeling program. Serving lunch, dinner and a late night menu.
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Mahi Maui and lobster ravioli were delicious but the crab bisque was amazing. Enchanting to watch the enormous aquarium while dining. Service was excellent - friendly and efficient and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,705)

Reviewed 22 September 2018

This place is more than just dining! Sitting right next to this 33,500 gallon aquarium made me feel like a kid again. Looking at the fishes swimming around while dining, I had to drop my cutlery several times just to take pictures, especially when the four foot green moray eel swam by. And, I wasn't alone...you could hear the excitement from the diners in the whole area each time the eel appeared. I loved it!

We started with the Raspberry Peach Margarita - great choice. Followed by appetizers... Firecracker Shrimps (slightly spicy) and Spiced Blue Crab Bisque (it's to die for). I had Cast Iron Blackened Mahi-Mahi (it came with a bed of rice - I love rice!) and my son ordered Parmesan Crust Grouper (highly recommend this). Dinner without desserts is not complete... Molten Chocolate Lava and Cappuccino (so satisfying).

When we finished the dinner, we explored around. There was an educational hallway with pictures of the fishes that we could identify the fishes we see!

Next to the Restaurant, there's huge bar. Of course, another big tank with Pacific tropical and lion fishes. On your way in to the bar, there's a beautiful flying fish wall for picture taking.

Unfortunately we didn't have time to shop at the Guy Harvey Gears Store. But it sure looks impressive.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Very cool place to visit ! Our server Tim was amazing. However the truffled greens were fresh but lacking some acidity . I added lime juice from our firecracker shrimp amd it made the dish AMAZING! I'm thinking chef needs to add some lime on the side.Tim was a great help with showing us the cool aquarium as well!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Alexa was an absolute delight during my visit! I sat at the bar alone and she made me feel like her best friend. Bump the fish tank Alexa made my experience! Her drinks were perfectly balanced and she made sure I didn’t go without a drink! Get it girl!!!!!! Ooookurrrttt-(Cardi B voice)

Reviewed 19 September 2018

My wife and I dined at RumFish Grill on our anniversary last Thursday and to say we were treated special is an understatement. Everything about RumFish Grill is excellent. The ambiance, the light-up menus, the food, the staff. Our server Victoria was the absolute best and we couldn't recommend a better restaurant or dining experience. Be sure to ask for Victoria.