My family of 6 just stayed for a week at Caprice Resort. We were very happy with our stay! The condo we rented could definitely use a little updating, but it was clean and comfortable, and the location right on the beach was very nice. There was construction going on during our stay which took away from the beach experience, but of course that is not the fault of the property. The only "negative" was that beach towels are not provided. We didn't anticipate that, so we we had to go out and purchase our own and of course didn't plan on having to pack them in our suitcases for the trip home. Otherwise everything was perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caprice Resort offers 30 exceptional one and two bedroom contemporary units situated in a 6 story elevator-equipped building. Each luxury condominium vacation home is privately owned and furnished with fully equipped kitchens, private Gulf-front balconies and nightly sunsets. We are known as the "Jewel of St. Pete Beach". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caprice Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caprice Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Saint Pete Beach
- Caprice Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida