“Amazing views and fantastic filet mignon!”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2016

My husband and I had dined here once before years ago, and decided it would be perfect for our wedding anniversary on a weekday evening, but of course we made a reservation for this popular restaurant. Our dinner at Spinners was really special. The views are spectacular in every direction, but the sunset was especially beautiful. We even saw 4 or 5 dolphins swimming not far out from the beach and sometimes they even jumped out of the water! The caesar salad was very good, the filet mignon was delicious and so tender - one of the best steaks I've ever had, and everything was the right temperature. Our server was excellent too. Even though it was pretty crowded it wasn't too loud so we were able to have a conversation. It was a perfect choice for our special evening.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,024)

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We had three tables of eight for lunch, each with our own knowledgeable server. Food was good and a little pricey but you are paying more for the view. Thickest and chunkiest clam chowder I have ever had and I think the highlight of my meal. Crab cake sandwich was average. We had separate checks at our table and our server added in an 18 1/2% service tip. I had planned on 20%. Even though the amount of change I had coming was small and I was planning on leaving it, the server never returned with change. Of the three tables, our table was the only table with the tip added in by the waiter. I really dislike that practice and the reason for a lower star rating for service. It would have been excellent otherwise.

1  Thank acajane
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Pretty cool idea and a different experience. Obviously awesome views of water, beach, sunset. Make a reservation to ensure you get the part of the restaurant that actually moves so you can see it all.

Expensive meal but excellent as well, would recommend and will be going back.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

You won't find a better location for lunch or dinner. Lunch is perfect as you have the daylight and it's less busy. Parking can also be difficult at night.
The view is spectacular and ever changing as the restaurant revolves. Service is great and food and drink selection amazing.
We visit at least once every time in we visit Florida, One of our favourite places to go.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This is a class resteraunt with killer views and service.
It is expensive but as the saying go you get what you pay for and excellant food was served.
Well worth having a special meal here like we did,a memorable experience.
Thanks for making this meal special for us.