“Great view and good food”

Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We went here for Easter with friends and it was wonderful. I had the prime rib and it was yummy. The view was spectacular. We all had a great time.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,684)

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Great lunch and dinner choices. Food is delicious and the view is amazing. Then there is the staff. Maggie is amazing. She is the best. This is a must go to place .

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

We went for a birthday celebration luncheon and everything was wonderful. The food was delicious,our wait staff was fabulous and the view was spectacular. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful view... The drinks were pretty weak and the food was pretty much just Average.. I wish I could give a better review but I was underwhelmed. I wouldn't say there was anything bad about the place, but to have such a great location I think they could've done better with the food. Especially with seafood. If you're looking to drop some coin on a nice dinner go hit up the Don Cesar. I will say that our server was great and very attentive.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Wanted a place with great food, wonderful atmosphere and views, to spend a special evening with my family, and this restaurant was exactly what I was looking for. The floor rotates 360 degrees around the building, giving you spectacular views for the city, St. Pete Beach and if you are there at the right time, terrific sunset photo opportunities. The food was great, we tried many things between the 8 of us, and for the first time I tried eating a whole fish - yummy sea bass !!! Our server Stacy was fantastic, very friendly and always met our needs, before we even knew what they were. My husband enjoyed his rib eye steak and 4 of our kids had the filet minon and raved about its flavor and tenderness. Great place for a special occasion or for a romantic atmosphere.