All reviews huge deck pete beach sister hotel boca ciega bay beach access main resort other guests within walking distance full size refrigerator beach side small pool directly across the street home away from home lounge chairs gulf of mexico dock manatees
Reviewed 7 March 2017

Hello, My name is Bob and my wife Carole and I took a vacation to St Pete Beach
Fl. We booked a stay at the Bay Palms Waterfront Resort and I'm writing this review
to let anyone interested in staying in St Pete Beach to definitely consider staying here.
Not only was our room great, but the staff was even better. We live in NH and we needed to get away from the cold and trust me we could not have found a better place than where we ended up. My opinion, you will love it here. Oh yeah, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO BRENNA, you made us feel so comfortable.

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bobmcsr
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Bay Palm is, in my estimation about a 3.5 facility. Condos are on a canal. Sundeck is recently updated. Nice pool. Very nice. We had a deluxe room w/one bedroom. Very roomy. Well equipped. Kitchen did not have a dishwasher or oven. Missed the dishwasher. However, the situation worked well. Bay Palm is part of a resort ownership that owns a facility just 2 blocks North where we're able to use that pool also and have access to the beach. Customer service is excellent. Very helpful and caring staff. Quick to fix or correct any situation as able. Price is reasonable per night.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan D
Plaza-Resorts_Owner, General Manager at Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Thank you for your recent review of Bay Palms Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina.
It's nice to hear you enjoyed your stay and room here at the property. It's definitely gorgeous to set out on the new sundeck in the morning and watch the sun come up! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon
Robert Czyszczon
General Manaager

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Such a nice hideaway!! Front desk staff is exceptional.. Brenna and Erick at check-in go above and beyond to cover the amenities offered at this great place. They have thought of everything at this resort!! Three locations to choose from. My new home away from home!! Clean, spacious rooms, with kitchens, make this place feel like home. The bayside view is just as Awesome as the beach side!!!Happy hour for coffee and even an evening one for beer and wine. Very Eco friendly, with recycled bins. Dog friendly restaurants and dog parks are even available on a list at check-in, what a thoughtful idea for dog owners.
You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Hotel is not as pictured, it is run down and generally a not good experience. I'd not recommend it to anyone! First room they couldn't get the room to unlock and the second 'upgraded' room was on the street with noise and grose blue ceilings... "please don't got!"

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Renae W

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay at the Bay Palms
Waterfront Resort - Hotel and Marina. If you had concerns during your stay I wish you would have addressed them with our front office staff and allowed us the opportunity to correct any issues. I hope you were able to enjoy the beautiful beach here on St Pete Beach during your visit!
Robert Czyszczon

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This was a beautiful clean suite. We stayed in suite 721. Patrick was so good to us, he had champagne waiting in the room for us.We definitely found our staycation spot. This is a hidden gem. Very affordable for average people too. Extremely pleased with the service,location and our room. We've already booked our staycation!!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple