“BEST BURGER EVER!!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Found reviews for this spot on trip advisor, and decided to give it a try. We go to St Pete annually but had never eaten there.
This place was even better than the reviews! Loved the laid back atmosphere. Sat on the deck (it's covered) watched some college football.
The burgers were HUGH and so very good. Easily the best ever! Two burgers with awesome baked beans, a basket of Onion rings (yummy) two beers and a soda for less than $30.
The staff was incredibly friendly and professional. A great experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

upon our trip to St.Pete beach,I of course get on trip advisor to find the great local gems that aren't your chain restaurants.

I read quite a few reviews and figured we'd give them a shot..don't let the mixed reviews fool you, we came here twice during our trip and probably would've came more if their wasn't other places that we wanted to try.

we went first on Monday, I had the daily special, country fried chicken with gravy, mashed potatoes and Collard greens..it was huge and absolutely fantastic and she had the Gooey Burger which was also huge and great as well.

we came the very next night as well and she had the special chicken parmesan and I had the no bones wings (boneless wings) both were awesome! and a Caesar salad which seemed like it was from a bag..

Monday had drink specials for 2.32 and will make it a double for 2 bucks more..

mind you the place is small so we waited quite a bit..but a little bit of understanding goes a long way! it's not a fancy 5 star place, so ones expectations should be tempered prior to arrival to avoid a negative experience..we went went on Tuesday evening we didn't have to wait at all!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WILLY'S..Mirco is awesome and Alexis and Bernie as well, and there are others whose names I don't recall..

if this review helps you, please give it a thumbs up!

1  Thank dallasj
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We decided to take a walk and eat lunch on our recent visit. We have tried a couple of times to get in to Willy's but it has always been packed. It was worth the wait. The ooey gooey cheeseburger is the best one I've ever had and I love cheeseburgers. We were so impressed with the food we went back for dinner 2 nights later. My husband had the cheeseburger again and I had the turkey balls. Stuffing made like hush puppies served with gravy and cranberry sauce. Unbelievable! Don't walk past this hidden gem just because it looks like a dive bar. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

A local beach bar that serves excellent food at very reasonable prices. Always busy and seating is sometimes hard to find so be patient.

A daily special is unbelievable value. A must!

1  Thank Artmo
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Many local people recommended going to Willys and I can see why. We went there 2x on our one week vacation. The first night -my son and I ordered 2 drinks, buffalo shrimp, a HUGE burger-with tater tots-and a chicken dinner and the bill came to $35.00 !!!! It was a bargain at it's best. The food was delicious, served fast and the server was sweet. The atmosphere is local bar, but it was fine for us we enjoyed it!

1  Thank Jamie R