“Crazy fun place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

First visit here was carry out which was good but when hubby came to town we went for lunch. Burger was outstanding and hands down the best we have eaten in Florida to date. Staff is fun and quirky. Very hot but shaded and has lots of fans. Baked beans were good but with such a huge burger I will skip them next time. It would be great to have fries or slaw but they offer tater tots for an up charge. This burger puts all others to shame.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We found this on trip advisor and hit it for lunch before leaving the area. We went with our family for lunch and it was fun and great food!! The cheese burger was amazing and large and the baked beans were good as well!!! Lobster bites were delicious!!! Onion rings and fried cheese bites were great!!! We also had the smoked fish dip which was excellent! The wedge salad was a good 'healthy' addition to lunch as well.
This is a great local place to get good food for a good price!!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Willies is a must go to place in St. Pete. The have another spot called Dead Bobs. These folks take bar food serious and practically give it away. Recently I had fish and chips...out comes this giant piece of fish or maybe it was two, with fries, slaw...a meal for two almost, and for 5.77. Yes, five dollars and seventy seven cents....you can't get a starbucks drink for that. This place doesn't stop there, Lobster nuggets, must have them. Anyway...go...go now!!....great juke box as well

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This place wasn't even on my radar until my Uber driver mentioned it while dropping me off at my condo. Willy's is awesome for several reasons. The bar area has a great vibe to it. I walked up and was noticed since I wasn't a regular. Immediately, two guys who had just gotten off their shifts and were drinking greeted me and told me about some daily specials. The bartender, Linda, wasn't far behind. A regular, Steve, sat down next to me and struck up a conversation. A very friendly neighborhood dive bar. Enough of that. The food. Wow. I got a fish sandwich with baked beans. Two HUGE pieces of perfectly fried fish served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and tartar. It tasted fantastic. Steve next to me got the Caesar salad with lightly blackened chicken (as recommended by bartender Neal). It smelled and looked great. My bill for 2 beer and that massive, delicious fish sandwich was $13.61 before tip. Note: they only serve bottled beer and they only take Visa/MasterCard. I wish I had come here sooner and tried more of the menu - my only disappointment! Every weekend there are two specials that rotate and aren't on the menu. Be sure to ask!

1  Thank Samuel D
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Ate here last night and loved the burgers!! They are huge and you can't beat the price. This place is a total "dive" but the burgers and wings are worth it!