“Delicious ”

Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

If you want a delicious seafood dinner with a yummy salad and potato dish wrapped in puff pastry (yummy!!) this is the place for you. Also had a bottle of Oberon Cabernet that was fabulous too . Highly recommend this restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,826)

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Great meal, totally wowed by the food. Our server, Chase, was very friendly and had great food suggestions. Appetizers were phenomenal: a beet tartare with fried goat cheese and blue tuna-a pepper crusted seared tuna with a blueberry sauce tinged sauce. Had the risotto oceana for a main course. The scallops in the risotto were sweet and succulent. Didn't have any dessert, because I didn't have any space left, but they sounded great. Wonderful experience and highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The food and atmosphere was good but it was over priced. I would go back but it wasn't our favorite place in St. Pete Beach.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My husband & I were delighted with the warm atmosphere, service and above all, the food. The menu contained several choices of creative mouth watering meals. We were served crisp delicious crackers with homemade hummus as we waited for our meal which we consumed entirely. The salad contained a unique house dressing that I wanted bottled up to take home. We chose entrees which contained unique combinations that were absolutely delicious. We will definitely dine here on our next visit to St. Pete Beach.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

The service was excellent but the food, as Frank said, was nothing special. The tuna appetizer was good, but had a sweet goopy sauce at its base. My coconut crusted Mahi Mahi was cooked to a leathery texture over stewed mango chutney. Yuk. I ate two bites and sent it back. My friend's Mahi Mah with risottor, on the other hand, was delicious. The waitress took my entree off the check, which was appropriate. I will not go back.