“Five Star - Dining - We were Thrilled! ”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Just excellent! Stop and Enjoy this place. I hope you are lucky enough to have Jon as your server. Appetizer mushroom and Crab cake, steaks (8oz fillet), Coconut cashew Mahi, and Grouper were the stars of the show. We had three different wines ( by the glass) and commented on all. The Shiraz was my pick. The salad and potato sides are over the top. Flat bread and hummus to accompany the salads, What a treat. Timing was impeccable. Course to course perfect. Go early and enjoy a glass of wine
Before you go to your table. Take your time and eat outside. Enjoy a great evening and a culinary treat!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,648)

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Amazing food. Great service. Best meal I've had in awhile. Must visit. Clean. Great setting. Lister cooked to perfect. Jumbo shrimp and fresh scallops. Yes!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Loved the coconut shrimp! The stuffed grouper and Brussel sprout were also delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Ate here twice while we were here. Local haunt not a chain. Friendly and helpful staff, service, food was pretty good. Glad we checked it out.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We went to eat as a family (kids are 8 and 10) on Mother's Day. First, I got a carnation which was really nice. This was one of the best meals I've ever eaten...right down to the dessert! Our waiter was awesome (John?) which always makes for a more enjoyable meal. The salad was delicious and comes with a homemade very light dressing. I had scallops and shrimp risotto for dinner and my husband had filet (or was it rib eye?). I loved mine so much I didn't pay attention to his meal! They have a great kids menu too--my "foodie" son got grouper and the picky eater got chicken tenders. Even the chicken tenders were delicious and my foodie son was raving about the rice. The dessert was wonderful--we got one of each! Crème brulee, flourless cake and key lime pie--all were so good. This is our go-to place next time we are in St. Pete's!