“Good service, good food, good time ”
Review of Snappers Sea Grill

Snappers Sea Grill
Ranked #15 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A big city bistro feel on a coastal barrio island with In-house cut steaks and fresh local Seafood, Snappers has long been known as a gem along the coast.
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

Ate here twice while we were here. Local haunt not a chain. Friendly and helpful staff, service, food was pretty good. Glad we checked it out.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,838)

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We went to eat as a family (kids are 8 and 10) on Mother's Day. First, I got a carnation which was really nice. This was one of the best meals I've ever eaten...right down to the dessert! Our waiter was awesome (John?) which always makes for a more enjoyable meal. The salad was delicious and comes with a homemade very light dressing. I had scallops and shrimp risotto for dinner and my husband had filet (or was it rib eye?). I loved mine so much I didn't pay attention to his meal! They have a great kids menu too--my "foodie" son got grouper and the picky eater got chicken tenders. Even the chicken tenders were delicious and my foodie son was raving about the rice. The dessert was wonderful--we got one of each! Crème brulee, flourless cake and key lime pie--all were so good. This is our go-to place next time we are in St. Pete's!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

The food was awesome! The portions were generous and the waiter we had was amazing and helpful! He brought dessert with a candle in my son's for his birthday! The dessert was also excellent!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Visited based on trip advisor previous reviews in fact it as better than the reviews good portions great steaks service first class highly recommended your won't be disappointed that is for certain.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We had not visited Snappers for a couple of years. What a mistake! Our server Andre was excellent, attentive and well done informed. After a very good complimentary salad, humus and taco my wife had a perfectly cooked filet which Andre waited and checked to see that it was cooked as ordered. I had tuna which could not be faulted, cooked as ordered with an interesting selection of vegetables. We will definitely be back next year!