This resort had everything that was stated on the internet. The condo was clean and well stocked in the kitchen with supplies. Fridge and stove were very clean. We had a unit near the beach which is called a premium unit, I think you pay a bit more for this. The only thing which we were disappointed about was that the pool was very small and had only 6 lounge chairs. When you walked around the pool there was no room to pass the guests who were sitting suntanning. We spent most of our days on the beach with beach chairs and an umbrella which we bought at Publix across the street. You really don't need a car if you stay at this resort as everything you need is across the street at the mall. Most of the balconies face north so you never have the sun, which could be a good thing if it is very hot in the summer months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful one bedroom vacation condos with 2 bathrooms located directly on the white sands of St. Pete Beach. Most units offer picturesque view of the Gulf of Mexico, and come equipped with full ktichens and dishes. Come enjoy a piece of our sunshine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gulf Strand Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gulf Strand Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Gulf Strand Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida