All reviews pete beach dolphin pool pool furniture full kitchen renovated room rick's reef quiet area ice machine the entire property worked great front office separate bedroom comfortable beds pull out couch small bathroom the location is perfect great pool
Reviewed 15 September 2018

This is an incredible resort ! It's quaint, but with all the modern upgrades ! Airy, immaculately clean rooms, modern appliances, bathroom fixtures, etc. The staff is friendly, and accommodating. The location is a block from the beach, and they supply most everything, including 4 wheel carts, to carry your beach items to the beach! Take time to celebrate the sunsets ! Restaurants are nearby, close enough to walk to .

Room Tip: Most rooms have a view of the pool, it's quiet !
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Jon W, Public Relations Manager at St Pete Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the complimentary review! Great advice about the sunsets, they are spectacular! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

What an incredible week at St. Pete Beach Suites. The staff are all so friendly and personable. They go out of their way to accommodate your stay. This quaint little place is family owned and they take much pride in maintaining their property. Rooms are super cute and updated in modern decor. Sparkling clean pool and the water temperature is perfect. The location is what makes this place unique - a short walk to the beach and to many great places to eat and shop. We love that we do not have to rent a car and used Uber for transportation to/from St. Pete-Clearwater airport PIE. Been vacationing in Florida for the past 20 years and this is our new go-to place. We love St. Pete Beach Suites!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Amazing review, Karla! Happy to have new fans! We hope to see you again very soon, and as often as you can make it down to St Pete Beach!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I have been traveling to St Pete for years for vacation. This was my first stay here, but now I will stay here every trip. When I arrived I discovered I booked a room that was a little small for my taste so I went to the office to see what other options there were. They put me in a beautiful huge room with a full kitchen. The room was recently renovated and absolutely beachy and beautiful. I could step out my door to the pool or walk for about 2 minutes and be at beautiful Upham beach. The staff (Jessica and Colleen) were over the top hospitable and pleasant. Always had smiles and were awesome to be around. 2 pools, and you can see the beach from the hotel. They have free beach bikes that were brand new, anything you could need for the beach, wagons, umbrellas, chairs etc, all free. Happy hour with food and drink, lovely pool with shaded cabanas. I absolutely could not have been happier. You dont need a car, as everything is walking distance-the grocery store delivers within an hour. Laundry facilities on site, maid service excellent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Jon W, Public Relations Manager at St Pete Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

We are always happy to have a new fan! Thank you so much for this amazing and inspiring review. We will definitely be looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future. Come back soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We came down for a wedding, didn’t know where to stay. Found this place online. The resort was so close to the beach and near the wedding location. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms and pool was very clean. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jon W, Public Relations Manager at St Pete Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Glad you found us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here and it had everything we needed as a base for exploring the local area. Rooms are nice and modern and the bed was comfy. Location was good as it only took a couple of minutes to walk to the beach and parking is also free. We enjoyed the smaller pool around the back more than the main pool as it was much quieter but both pools are nice and the free wine and snacks were a nice touch from management on the Friday! The hotel had quite an international feel with lots of french and german people. The only negatives I can think of are the free hire bikes and air con. I really wouldn't recommend taking out the ancient hire bikes. As much as it is a nice idea being free they are clearly not maintained and there are no cycle paths nearby so the only place to ride is along the main road which was very busy and noisy, with no view of the beautiful beach. We even had a local stop us concerned for our safety as the brakes and chain were so rusty! The air con in our room was also incredibly noisy. There was a note not to switch it off but we wouldn't have slept if we had kept it on. Besides those two points I would recommend staying here as a decent base for exploring the local area. St Petersburg was nice for a few days but we probably wouldn't return. I didn't feel that safe at night and I didn't appreciate being shouted at by a very unfriendly local lady for carrying a bottle of beer along the beach when wandering along watching the sunset. We were not ignoring the rules, we genuinely just hadn't seen any signs stating glass is not allowed on the beach. We promptly disposed of our drinks after seeing a sign for ourselves but she could have gone about it in a nicer way!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for the kind review, Rachel! It just so happens that all of our bikes were replaced with brand new ones just this week. We are surprised that your A/C was noisy. We have installed the quietest units on the market in every suite. We are also surprised that you didn't feel safe in our town. Aside from that one not-so-tactful person, St. Pete Beach is a quiet beach town with frequent spots to safely cross the street, low crime, and a terrific police force. We hope that you'll come back and visit us again!