“Tables in the Sand!”

Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Rum Runners Bar & Grille has a covered dining patio with 9 flat screen TVs, fireplace lounge area and plenty of fresh Florida sunshine. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Rum Runners has live entertainment on the weekends and daily in season. There is also a private beach with seating to sit back and enjoy a cold beverage with the your toes in the sand.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hard to beat the Rum Runners if you want your feet in the sand... Tables are under the hut and a handful right in the sand. Good service, food and drinks.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had breakfast at Rum Runners every day and we got to see our favorite waitress Michelle. She remembered us from last year and is a great asset to your wait staff.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is just okay food, service was very slow. Waited every time to get served even if there were only a few people in the restaurant. Need a little help in this area!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My family went to Rum Runners for Father’s Day Brunch. It was a beautiful day. The place was busy but plenty of servers & bartenders to wait on us. They had a barbecue going on under a tent with burgers, ribs & brats. You could also order from their new menu. My husband and I had Cuban sandwiches & fries. My daughter had a burger & fries. My grandson had chicken tenders. The drinks were good and our server/bartender Angela was awesome. She seemed to know when we needed something without us looking for her. The atmosphere was very pleasant and they had a singer/ guitar player that played songs my husband and I knew by heart. We will defiantly go back there again.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We had breakfast at this beachfront resort. Apparently, the resort believes a wonderful beachfront dining venue excuses them from charging top prices for average food. Not my idea of value or quality.