“Birthday celebration”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Daughter loves Thai food and having sushi too was a plus. They enjoyed the sushi sampler. We all shared the pad Thai with shrimp, the pork with fresh basil sauce, and the favorite Massaman curry.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

My family and I have driven past this place so many times, we didn't even realize it was there, but my brother was hanging out with us and and he's not a big meat eater, so we stopped here. My husband ordered the house special fried rice that came with shrimp, chicken and pork. He really liked it. My brother ordered the Pad See Ew, but didn't care for it much - it was his first time eating Thai cuisine and the flavors just weren't to his liking. It smelled divine though. I ordered the Green Curry Panang with shrimp. I will order it again, that's for sure. If you normally eat Thai cuisine, I would say give this place a try. One thing that bugged me: The parking lot is very small- you have to watch out for traffic as your pulling in and out of there.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

This is not a fancy restaurant, but the food was excellent. I had Shrimp tempura which was served with breaded deep fried veggies - excellent. For my main course I had Chicken Teriyaki. This also was excellent. I was only in the area for 2 nights, but would definitely recommend this restaurant if you enjoy Asian, Thai Food. I would have liked to try go back and try other selections from the menu.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We stopped in here for lunch on the spur of the moment.I do not have much experience with Thai food, so we ordered a lot of dishes that we weren't sure exactly sure what we would be getting. We really liked about half of the things we got, the other half were just okay. But we liked the vibe of this little joint and we will probably try it again on our next trip. But I will do some research before our next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Have dined here several times. Its the food that always brings us back. Had the Duck with Ginger Sauce, Pork with Basil Sauce and Chicken Pad Thai. Amazing. Can't wait to come back.