“Chill Restaurant is a Super Cool Place!”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and a Sunday brunch buffet AND a menu. Chill offers live music Tues thru Sunday 7 pm 11. Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. At dinner we offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The concierge at our hotel (Don Cesar) recommended Chill after we asked for a "cool, hip" place to go for me & my 22 year old daughter. We wanted a tapas type place to eat casual, slow & have some cocktails. We didn't have a reservation, showed up at 7:30 on a Friday night & were seated next to the piano bar. A little loud, but we had a front row seat to a great talented musician. He played for the entire 2 1/2 hours we were there, every genre of music, had people up & dancing! The food was just as good, great menu, huge variety. Tapas portions, we ordered 2 selections at first then ordered 3 more throughout the evening. Fun drink menu, lots of great concoctions. The crowd was a little bit older that evening (60 & older crowd) but they were fun, lively & engaging. I'm thinking the snow birds were still in town but we had a great time watching them have a great time! I would highly recommend for a girls night, couples, friends...we'll be back!

1  Thank antgina
Write a ReviewReviews (1,078)

Reviewed 12 March 2016

5 Star meal at this amazing gem! Had dinner one night and returned the next day for breakfast and the best Bloody Mary ever! Dinner- lobster bisque which was exquisite, pear salad and Mediterranean Shrimp and pasta. Nice portions and delicious flavor. Wait staff were and atmosphere were excellent.

1  Thank Lynn C
Reviewed 11 March 2016

My sister, daughter and I are visiting St. Pete Beach with our parents and have done so for a few years. Today we enjoyed our best breakfast ever at The Chill. My sister lived in Berkeley, California and worked at an upscale restaurant out there which served fresh, organic, high quality food. She said today was the first time she had a meal that rivaled that of her restaurant in Berkeley and the care that went into the preparation of our meal was evident. We ate outside on there covered patio, which was lovely. Our host, Gilbert, was wonderful as was our server. I believe her name was Alyssa. They were extremely attentive, accommodating and friendly. Our omelettes were delicious and done to perfection. My Dad' waffle was fluffy and done just right and had a great flavor. My sister's eggs benedict was amazing. I'm usually not so wordy with my reviews but as far as a breakfast location goes for this area, this is tough to beat.

1  Thank Heidi F
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Excellent staff !. Good mixed drinks and great beer selection. Our appetizers came out quickly and were done nicely. Entrees were very good . The only down side was Carl the Piano player. Ok- yes he did play the piano and people actually seemed to enjoy it ( I did say the drinks were good). He's a Dr. John wannabe and not nearly as good. His had a poor choice of music and was much too loud to enjoy. We were out that night to find a music spot and found a good restaurant instead.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Always a favorite of mine, I don't know what happened to the food taste and quality when they moved from their previous location to a couple blocks down the road to where they are now. Both my friend and myself ordered lunch and appetizers and all were tasteless and the quality was poor. They always had great beignets, these were rock hard and tasteless. The fish tacos and veggie crepes were awful..maybe they got a new cook or new food contract, but something need to be improved.