“Breakfast”

Ranked #11 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had an excellent breakfast, the waitress was cheerful and attentive and our coffee cups were always full. I ordered the blueberry pancake special with a side of corn beef hash, and as soon as my food was delivered I asked them to box my side of hash because my stack of pancakes was more than I could handle. My wife ordered eggs Benedict Florentine with home fries. Her eggs were perfectly poached and her grilled, not deep fried home fries were excellent. We highly recommend the Frog Pond and we will definately be back.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing, my daughter had the cinnamon roll French toast and I had the Key West omelette which was absolutely amazing! I will be trying to replicate that at home.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Very good spot for large breakfasts and sandwiches for lunch. Food items are well prepared and generous in portion size! Worth a trip!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The breakfasts here are wonderful, specials were huge. Fast service and friendly staff. Prices reasonable.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

This place is worth a little wait. The portions are huge and affordable. Service was very good. My nephew found it online when we were looked for a good breakfast spot. Very good pick

Been to Frog Pond? Share your experiences!