“Huge portions!”

Ranked #11 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 13 May 2018

You can get a huge meal here for a good price. The cinnamon bun french toast has an interesting taste but it is great. The omelets, pancakes, and sides are very big so don't be surprised if you have leftovers.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

We were going tot the street fair, and were early so went to the Frog Pond for Breakfast. I wish we had waited for the street fair because it was the first time --- But the food was good and the service just as good

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived ay 10am on a Thursday and had a wait of 20 mins for 6 people. It definitly was worth the wait. I had a meat lovers omlet. Very tastfully done but I thought it was for 2? LOl. My wife had a veggie omlet but could not finish it. She enjoyed it. The coffee just kept coming and the service was good. Don't know when I will be in this area again but I will come here!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

So many good things to chose from. I wanted EVERYTHING. Great service. Everything fresh. Our table had omelettes, quiche, grits, eggs, french toast, hash, crapes, fruit. Large portions. Definitely needs a return trip!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We went here and loved the service and the food. It was the second to last day of our stay. I wish I had tried it sooner.

Been to Frog Pond? Share your experiences!