“Nice food, kids menu, pretty spendy”

Sea Porch Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Enjoy fresh Gulf catch and local comfort food infused with coastal flavors at our seaside dining spot. With indoor and outdoor seating, the Sea Porch Café is the perfect place to gather for a relaxed breakfast, lunch or dinner. Host a private event at Gatsby's, our exclusive upstairs dining space for up to 30 guests. Then join us at the Pink Palace for Sunday Funday with our satisfying Sunday Champagne Brunch, from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. The famous Don CeSar brunch offers a traditional menu, made to order omelets, custom carving stations, fresh salads and delectable desserts. Then meet friends at the Rowe Bar for a classic cocktail, Julep or hand-crafted Ade.
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We sat outside on a beautiful day. No view of the Gulf but the exterior of the building itself was so beautiful we didn’t mind. Our kids got the fanciest hot dog and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches I’ve ever seen. My husband and I got salads and beer, we left spending around $70. Pretty expensive for lunch, but to 3 and 5 year old girls eating lunch in a pink castle is priceless!

1  Thank aweidert

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Downstairs at the Don Cesar. We enjoyed our first meal here during a 3 day stay.

I have to warn you that I was turned off immediately after ordering two different selections of wine and they were out. What turned me off is that the waiter didn’t offer to bring us a higher priced bottle for the same price like most places would do.

I had the fish tacos. Average at best. They took a very long time and the restaurant was not that busy.

The cilantro was left off after they made the claim on the menu that the tacos include cilantro. The fish was Mahi. Total $16.00.

Waiter was very nice and professional but appeared as if the restaurant gave him no guidance or training on what to do when they run out of wine or if the service is slow.

Dinner for 2 Adults, 1 Teenage included a bottle of wine and 3 orders of tacos for $150.00.

It was the only dinner we had at the Don Cesar during our stay.

5  Thank JRH68
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My family and I loved The Sea Porch Restaurant while on vacation in St. Pete. Food was great, people were great and the Don is amazing. We had the most wonderful server named Michael. He made great recommendations from the menu, kept us entertained and really did a suburb job welcoming us. His cocktail recommendations did not disappoint (NOTE: I am gluten intolerant so he recommended a specific drink made with gluten free vodka that I could enjoy). I will surely be back the next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I was vacationing with my family and went to this restaurant several times for breakfast/lunch our waiter was so helpful and friendly we all really enjoyed speaking with him and his service. The food was good too. Thanks Michael hope to see you again next time we are there.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Staying at Don CeSar and had dinner at Sea Porch restaurant. Food was excellent and came out hot. While not huge, the menu had a nice variety to choose from and my family of four enjoyed our meal.