US$238
US$174
Agoda.com
Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$214
Alden Suites
US$202
US$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$261
US$217
  • Pool
TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$308
US$265
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
US$269
US$191
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$178
US$155
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$186
US$168
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$330
US$259
Cancelon
4,835 results
All reviewscompass grilleharry's barrum runners barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storepoolsglenkathywedding
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Form seeing a renovation of another hotel on the beach, I had a desire to spend time there. Unfortunately, from when I had first seen the place until I finally got there, a number of years had passed.

The place was a mess. The rooms were inadequate. No ventilation in the bathroom. Rooms facing a party site every night. We were told that would not be the case. The service was insufficient.

I call the Sirata in a panic on Sunday evening 12/3/17. I said to the attendant, it was an emergency. I wanted to salvage the vacation I highly touted to my partner. I know he was so disappointed already. (This was all my arrangements). The attendant was compassionate and understanding. She was actually able to book us in that very night.
At the time of the call, I was actually on a Sunset Cruise.

It took us all of 15 minutes to pack up and check out and head over to the Sirata. It was Nirvana. Gorgeous room, friendly service, wonderful accommodations.

I could never express my gratitude for saving our vacation and making even better than I could have imagined. By the way, I ended up saving by coming to the Sirata and leaving the Postcard when I did.

Room Tip: Ask for Gulf views
Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark J, General Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We’re so happy we were able to accommodate you and we certainly appreciate your wonderful comments. We’re delighted to hear that we went above and beyond in providing you with the best experience possible.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

If you are ever looking to stay on St. Pete Beach, I would highly recommend the Sirata Beach Resort. They have two pools, two different bars, and the beach service is excellent. Boucher Brothers had service unlike any other beach service I've had. Connor made sure I had everything I needed for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Thanks for the fabulous review. We’re thrilled that Connor and the Boucher Brothers assisted in making your stay a positive experience. Hopefully we’ll see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

While the room my husband and I stayed in was average/below average, our vacation was salvaged by our time at the beach! A special thanks to Connor and the Boucher Brothers team for accommodating us so well. We were set up on a nice comfortable bed with an umbrella that Connor was constantly helping us adjust (my husband is a stickler about staying in the shade). Overall, I would recommend this hotel for anyone who plans to spend most of their time on the beach!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and for the excellent comments on our beach services team. Our rooms are currently undergoing renovations. Hopefully we’ll see you again once it’s completed.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My family and I had a wonderful experience on the beach thanks to Connor from Boucher Brothers. He was such a nice young man to speak with and very attentive. He adjusted our umbrella several times throughout the day to make sure we were always in the shade. He was even able to get our children some toys to play with on the beach. Thanks again Connor for making our time at the beach so enjoyable!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

We’re so glad to hear you had a fabulous experience and that our beach services team, specifically Connor, had such an impact on your time at the beach. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Boucher Brothers is the best! Connor was extremely helpful and took great care of us throughout the day. He constantly checked on us to make sure we had everything we needed for a relaxing vacation. Thanks again Connor we will be back soon!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the review and the kind words about Connor. We hope to see you back again soon.