Alden Suites(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
US$236
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$261
US$217
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

Kimpton Hotel Zamora(St. Pete Beach)
US$226
US$191
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel(St. Pete Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$178
US$155
Inn on the Beach(St. Pete Beach)
US$177
US$168
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

TradeWinds Island Grand Resort(St. Pete Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$308
US$265
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$325/night.

US$220
US$186
The Don CeSar(St. Pete Beach)
US$341
US$323
Priceline
4,866 results
All reviewscompass grilleharry's barrum runners barking suitefire pitparking feeocean viewlive musicbeach resortliving areaspring breakfamily vacationgrocery storepoolsglenkathywedding
Reviewed 19 June 2015

we have stayed at guy harvey's for years but this year it was full. we enjoyed a beach front room which was reasonable for the money. we luv the location and it walking distance to what u need. p,ace is clean but there can be some characters on sight. UAW FOLKS ARE ALWAYS A TREAT TO WATCH. Burgers across the street and pizza at bones. Harrys is over priced and very avearge... 40 years????

Room Tip: stay away from expesive food at harrys
1  Thank Brutus1968
Reviewed 18 June 2015

My sister's wedding was held here and I could not have asked for better staff to help. Kelly Love is amazing and helped make sure everything ran smoothly. It rained the day of the wedding but it ended up being better because of it. They moved the wedding ceremony undercover which a few feet from where is was suppose to be on the deck. It was still a gorgeous area with a great view of the beach (just without all of the crowd- since it rained). My sister was calm because of the help of Kelly. She moved us along in a timely manner and made it a no-brainer.

The pools and beach are exceptional day or night. Rumrunners and Harry's have great staff (Thanks for putting up with us!).

The day after the wedding, 20 of us were looking for a place to eat breakfast. The groom walks up to the hostess at their restaurant, Compass Grill, and asks if they can accommodate. Less than five minutes later, we are all seated. That staff knows what they are doing when it comes to large groups!

Eveyone is so nice at this resort. It is a very relaxed place that I wish I could have spent more time at. I did a road trip from Chicago, and was worried how we were going to pack the car. The bell man did it for us with out us needing to ask and he did a great job.

Room Tip: If you need two rooms, consider asking the reservations agent if its worth getting a suite instead. My grandma was pleasantly surprised.
1  Thank Deanna P
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Overall, the facility is great, right on the beach. Two pools, two hot tubs, two beach bars on the beach. Food/beverage service is available right on the beach. It's both a Family resort and a conference center. You can also rent a Cabana for two right in front of hotel on the beach.

This was a mother and daughter vacation. We had an efficiency with a full size refrigerator, stove, sink, in-room safe, which all were very clean. The only thing negative was that the A/C should be replaced. It sounded like a diesel truck at night, and kept me up the first night. I then informed the Front Desk, and they had some one come up for our burnt out light bulb, but did nothing about the A/C. I guess that they saw it was running, and thought that to be a good thing. If we were staying for a longer period of time, I would have asked for another room. However, it is a pain to pack up and move your stuff to another room.

We were on the first floor in Room #3108, which was next to the parking lot. However, we enjoyed being able to go in and out and could get to the pool, lobby and/or beach very easily.

Front Desk Staff was very friendly and helpful.

We had lunch the first day at the Rum Runners Bar on the first day. Service was extremely slow, and there was only a few other people there waiting for food. I don't know if it was the kitchen or the Waitress. For that reason, we did not eat any more meals there as there are so many choices of other restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a description when you make reservations as to what room type you would prefer. Our location was quiet and we were on the first floor. However the A/C wasn't. That's why I only rated the service as average.
1  Thank rosemaryb B
Reviewed 17 June 2015

This place is beautiful and well taken care of thanks to a staff that really is on top of everything. The housekeeping is second to none with everything always so clean. We were lucky to have "banquet type" food for our stay and the staff there ( KAREN) was exceptional. So friendly you feel like she is an old friend not someone you just met.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank whitetornado1
Curtis A, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2015

Dear whitetornado1,
Thank you so much for your outstanding feedback and ratings. We are thrilled you thought the resort was beautiful and very well managed. We take great pride in presenting a spotless and friendly environment. Thank you for noticing. The Sirata Beach Resort is known for it’s relaxing environment. “A drink in your hand and toes in the sand” is a motto we live by every day. We look forward to seeing you on your return visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2015 via mobile

All the staff has been great, especially Daniel at The Rum Runner. Also I would like to thank Jennifer, Shawn, Veena, Sharon, Mike, Krish, Neil, Eva,Grisette and Karen sorry if I missed anyone, The whole banquet staff has been great all week. They have been right on top of everything. I look forward to coming back again. I have heard a lot of great things from a lot of people since I have been here this week. Nice place to come for vacation also. I will certainly recommend the Sirata to my friends.

Stayed: June 2015

Dear Judith W,
It was our pleasure to welcome back UAW for 5 years straight. We are very happy you have enjoyed so many visits. It was nice of you to notice our friendly staff. I will personally thank all of them for their exceptional service on your behalf. The Sirata Beach Resort is great for a larger conference like yours or an intimate wedding. The Banquet department is always on their game. Please come relax with us again. We look forward to your return.