“Nice place for meeting friends”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I have been here many times but mostly to meet friends and catch up with each other. I enjoy the salad and soups also the pork tenderloin. Also use curb side pick up for nights to busy to cook.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

My husband and I went for our anniversary dinner, and I have no complaints. The food was fantastic (beef), and the service left nothing to be desired. Very accommodating to small children giving my son crayons and a worksheet to play with. They also didn't fuss over us bringing in a Happy Meal for my 5-year old who is picky and wouldn't have eaten anything on their menu. Great food, great service...will go back again!

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Great service. We had fun at our first restaurant in St-Cloud. Great prices on drinks abd food. The menu was fun.

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Visited this branch twice last week whilst stopping close by for the Parks on vacation from the UK

We had a good experience first time and an excellent experience the second.

The food is great and cooked and presented exceedingly well. Steak, burgers, salmon, salad - we had a full selection between us and it all came up to standard both evenings. And the Oreo milk shake is worth a visit on its own (says my son!). The place is always busy so we are clearly not the only satisfied customers. No complaints over value for money either.

On our second visit we rejected the first two tables we were shown to. Sounds fussy I know (there was good reason honestly - the first was a bit close to the restrooms and the next was too close to another for all 5 of us) but they found a very satisfactory alternative with a friendly smile.

We'll be going to Outback again now we are in Naples!

Reviewed 19 May 2015

For the last of our 18 night stay we chose to return to Outback where we had eaten many times before on previous holidays and earlier on this trip. The meal was a disaster. My wife and I shared a prawn and lobster starter with no complaints. My wife ordered a 9 oz carafe of Malbec which arrived eventually and was unceremoniously all thrown into a glass, why give the customer a choice when you can avoid it! I had a 2nd draft bud lite beer which I had to ask for again later as it failed to appear. My main course was N.Y. strip which arrived over-cooked and with a lobster tail which should have been on my wife's plate with her teriyaki medallions. I pointed this out to the server who said 'What do you want me to do? Take it back and change it round.' I told her just to go away. By this time we had encountered at least three different servers as we had a house salad.
A couple of minutes later a male, presumably management arrived at the table enquiring if everything was alright. I pointed out my over-cooked steak and he offered to do me another which I accepted. The 2nd steak was very good. He apologised and said he would remove the drinks from the bill. Whilst eating my replacement steak I noticed my wife really struggling with the teriyaki medallions. In the end she took a piece from her mouth, placed it on the side of the plate and said she couldn't eat it because it was too tough. I tried a piece and was surprised that it was very difficult to chew. By this time we had had enough so I got the bill and checked it. No reductions were indicated on the bill although the 2nd steak was added then removed. We paid the bill in full and left.
I am not a fan of electronic ordering via hand-held tablets at the table, it is impersonal . The manager argues that it speeds things up. However added to the fact that we had at least three different servers bringing different items to the table, it creates the effect that no one in the restaurant appears to take 'ownership' of the meal or the guests, resulting in a very poor dining experience.

1  Thank micktx11