“Coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 August 2018

it was the only place that I was able to find any ice coffee that I didnt have to make at my hotel that was close to the activities we had planed

Reviewed 10 April 2018

very good and quick service, coffee...OUTSTANDING I would never expect less of Dunkin. VERY good service

Reviewed 14 February 2018

When my wife were leaving this historic town to head back to Kissimmee, Florida we stopped here to get coffees for the road. Besides being your standard and typical Dunkin Donuts, I noticed employees coming to this location for coffee plus snacks. Would make sense the two different trolley are nearby to this location. Makes sense to me as I didn't see any Starbucks close by as an alternative!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

There somewhat late after walking around downtown. They seem like they really dislike their job, but the coffee as usual was good.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

my wife loves dunkin the service was good and if you want good ice tea it a must or a qick dounut at anytime