It was the best place to be if you want to be near the beach! That being said if you want anything else this is not the place to go! The rooms were ok i guess, still felt like i needed to "check " for bugs every night before i went to bed. We ( my family and I ) had a large issue with the hot tub. it was never on, and when we asked about it they told us it was only operated during the hours of 6:30-9:30 p.m.. this would have been useful information when we checked in seeing as how the sign on the pool says spa hours 9:00 am- 10:00 p.m.... also they hot tub was never turned on on time. night after night we had to ask for them to turn the hot tub on and only once out of the whole week we were there got to use it and that was only after waiting till 8 p.m. for it to get up to temperature. The "maintenance man" that the front desk woman had to get to "fix" the hot tub seemed to be her son who was about 15 years old. The price is what you pay for, like other reviews have said the breakfast is minimal, don't expect a 4 course meal. all in all we spent almost no time in the room because it was frustrating.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 St. Augustine Beach Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Super 8 Saint Augustine
- Super Eight Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Super Eight
- Saint Augustine Super 8
- Super 8 St. Augustine Beach Saint Augustine Beach, Florida