“Mouth watering muffins and cool gift items”

Growers Alliance Cafe and Gift Shop
Reviewed 15 October 2018

This place is tops in my book. I send all my guests here - better than Starbucks. The staff is outstanding, caring and personable. They host lots of community events. Check out Monday nights drum circle.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

A local downtown told us about this place during our visit to st Augustine. Amazing iced coffee and very cool African gifts for sale. My husband said, "if we lived here, I think we would be here all the time". Also there is beer and wine - bud light, Stella, and a local ancient city are among the ones on tap. Will come back next time we are in town

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Just around the corner from my house, this coffee shop is a "Fair Trade" shop. All coffee comes from Africa and supports the coffee farms there. There are also pastries and muffins from local bakeries. Family who runs the shop goes the extra step for all. Also, they have weekend evening entertainment and and "drum circle" on Monday evenings. Will go here before going the big commercial shop.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I was happy to enjoy a delicious cup of coffee and a veggie samosa from here. Take time to meet Purity and her family. So incredibly kind and giving. Love it !!! Support local and small businesses in St Augustine. Try also the black tea iced!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stopped here every day on our trip (and we did not stay nearby).

We arrived early in St. Augustine and before we could check in we stopped for coffee and tea. (did I mention it was a cold rainy day?). The cafe was delightful. We had coffee and tea and a snack. We sat in a big booth and spend over an hour there. It was so pleasant.

The coffee was wonderful. (They have a drive through and out door seating).

The server was really helpful.

We enjoyed the souvenirs and bought earrings.

Date of visit: February 2018