“Excellent service and food”
Review of Catch 27

Catch 27
Ranked #27 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Description: Catch 27 stands for fresh locally caught Florida seafood. We believe in cooking everything from scratch with local ingredients. Sea lovers and Land lovers will all find something they'll enjoy.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I cannot go to St. Augustine without stopping at Catch 27 for lunch. Whoever is doing the cooking should be given a week's vacation with pay out of gratitude for the great food. Seriously, stop in and try the place out, you will not be disappointed. The service staff should also be given a week with pay as they are prompt, professional, and pleasant to be around. Super group of people! Excellent food, reasonable prices, quaint atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped in Sat. Augustine on our way to Miami. It is a quaint town with many interesting sights. We ate dinner at Catch 27. What a great choice it was for us. Happy hour had great deals. Wee both had a tasty, zesty salad with two large tacos!The tacos were one of the best I have ever had. They were filled with fish, tomato, lettuce and a wonderful sauce. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

We grabbed a hotel for the night on a spur of the moment and by the time we were ready to eat on a Saturday - every restaurant had 1 1/2 hr wait times. So....
We decided to appetizer around St. Augustine.

Must try the corn fried oysters on a deviled egg with tomatoe/bacon chutney. YUM

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to dinner at Catch 27 on the recommendation of a friend and we were it disappointed. To kick off the meal, we each had a bowl of chowder while my wife ordered the fish taco and I ordered the grit cakes with blackened shrimp and scallops. The dinner tasted better than it sounded on the menu and looks in pictures. We will definitely be back and order other items, Catch 27 is now a new favorite place to eat.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Located in historic downtown St Augustine, Catch 27 is first and foremost a fish restaurant, and they delivered. Deviled egg appetizer, prepared in a unique way with a fried oyster on top, started us off. House dressing was amazing on my side salad. Each of us had fish prepared in different ways. Mine was lightly blackened flouder in fish taco. We ate in the outside courtyard, which was comfy on this mid-Fall night.