Maple Street Biscuit Company- St. Augustine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

saw this on the net and menu looked good, so we took a chance to have lunch there..great choice. Husband had the Five & Dime...really good. I had Little Grace ( I don't eat much ) so it was just right amount for me. It was delicious and would go there again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The first time my BF and I went was back in June. Once again while visiting St. Augustine in November - this place deserved a repeat visit.

The food is just delicious and indulgent. Let's talk about freshly baked biscuits smothered with thick tasty gravy, perfectly cooked eggs and bacon served along with a sweet hot vanilla maple hot latte. If you're watching your calorie count, reconsider giving in. You will not regret it.

This restaurant is located on the outskirts of the historic area. Parking can be a bit tricky. Also keep in mind what time to avoid queues. Ordering happens at the counter and instead of taking down your name, the friendly staff asks you a question like what's your superhero name or what's your childhood fear. It's a fun approach.

Overall this is breakfast comfort at best and look forward to returning again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We had the best breakfast. Both of us usually are not biscuit eaters but these were so light and fluffy we loved them. They are paired with fresh ingredients really enjoyed breakfast. Great atmosphere

Reviewed 5 November 2018

This will be our go to breakfast spot when we come to town. Not typical bacon and egg breakfasts. Rather, unique dishes and many to choose from. My hubby had the Five and Dime, and I had the grit bowl. Both out of this world. Love the cute vibe and the staff very nice. Coffee tasty, too!

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Coolest place ever, super fun, unique choices- so much better than every other typical egg, bacon, pancake place. The menu was so amazing and different I literally couldn’t decide what to order everything was phenomenal!! I wish they would move to my hometown! This is a definite don’t miss!!

Date of visit: October 2018