The Original Likit featuring Dole Whip Soft Serve
Ranked #26 of 46 Dessert in St. Augustine
Description: Located in the historic district of St. Augustine, Likit offers the wonderful and refreshing Dole Whips from Hawaii. Dole Whips come dairy free! We also, offer Smoked Turkey Legs, Fried Fish& Chips and HOT Dogs!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Very refreshing after a hot day. Pineapple whip was delicious and kid liked the Dippin' Dots. General seating area with tables right behind the stand.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Woohoo! Never do I regret going to Likit! i always have the best expierence all the employees are so sweet and genuinely seem happy to be there! I was especially happy with my visit today! the young girl, Tatum put the biggest smile on my face! highly pleased with my visit to likit today!!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I was so happy I came to Likit. I was visiting from arionza and had heard about dolewhip and couldn’t wait to try it! The young blonde girl working was so helpful. I will definately be coming back to try another flavor, maybe the float next time!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first experience at this store. Tatum was super friendly and helpful! I cannot believe how knowladgeable she was and definetly puts the customers first. I was suprised to hear how short she had worked there. I will definetly be returning soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Dole whip! If you are a Dole whip fan, you will know there is nothing else that needs to be said. If you are not familiar with Dole whip, try a Dole whip float and you soon will be!