“A+ Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We stopped in for breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Scored a parking space right in front, got a table immediately. Good menu--adequate choices without being overwhelming. My husband had a breakfast sandwich with home fries. The sandwich was delicious, the potatoes cooked perfectly. I chose the pumpkin pancakes, and they were amazing--flavorful and moist. The bacon was terrific, thick sliced and cooked so it was crisp. Our server was friendly and personable. The restaurant itself is clean and quaint.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoy our breakfast. Fresh ingredients fast and great service. Loved my burrito and spouse loved her breakfast sandwich. Better bacon than we can buy back home. Best orange juice on Florida trip. Small place that stayed full.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Their food is always fresh. It's better than home cooking. Wonderful lunch menu. It's packed because the locals all know about it, so get there about 11:30. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Great atmosphere and service. The pumpkin pancakes and peach butter are the bomb!! Go there!! No matter what!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I was a little concerned about the area this little restaurant is in, but it was well worth it! I had the corn beef hash which is made in house with chunks of beef, and I was very pleased! I was surprised that they turned me down when I asked for poached eggs (what kind of breakfast place can't make a poached egg), but it was delicious none the less, and they cooked my over medium egg perfectly! Be sure to put the peach butter on a biscuit! It was so tasty! We will be back!