“Quick & Fresh”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #435 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This is a new Chipotle and it has an open, mellow vibe to it. There are some strange reviews on yelp, and I’m guessing it’s because those people aren’t used to this format of restaurant. I’ve always been served quickly and the food tasted fresh. If you know what to expect (think a sub place but with burritos!) you shouldn’t be disappointed. I usually get my order to go, but the layout of tables here seems less crammed than other Chipotles I’ve visited. Not exactly a place to sit and enjoy table service, but an efficient and healthy meal that is predictable if you know the brand.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This Chipotle is not selfish with their portions at all. They definitely are serving up some good food and lots of it here! The food is always well-prepared. We highly recommend the chicken tacos at this location.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I had a really bad start to my day and after wandering around for an hour trying to straighten out Verizon's latest screw up! I was starving and I knew it had to be carnitas. Hadn't eaten at Chipotle for a while and had my reservations, but their food always has been good and their guacamole is better even than my own! And I rarely believe anyone makes any food better than mine!

My yumrocket of a burrito was prepared to my exacting specifications, white rice, black beans, pico de gallo, sour cream, lettuce, corn salsa, and guacamole. I sweat I cannot believe how the man got that burrito closed, yet he did. It was easily the size of my head. And when I bit into it I got a mouthful of excellence. Creamy, meaty, spicy, and flavorful, so much more than I expected!

The coke I washed it down with was perfect and went extremely well with the burrito. I was satisfies and wanted another burrito as I was walking out the door. That was perfection!!!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Walked in, greeted and right away felt rushed to order had not even really decided but saw they didn’t have the chorizo burrito so since I was being rushed I asked, she didn’t know what I was talking about so Obviously it was no longer an option. So I didn’t see the fajita burrito on the menu either and asked about it too, she called it a “fajita veggie burrito “ wtf!?? She showed me, the pan and then I said yes, with steak and she’s asking all the normal questions on how i want it but the end result looked the size of a BURRITO SUPREME FROM TACO BELL!! They downsized the portions but not the prices! I’m done. Never going back.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We LOVE this location!! The food is always fresh, the staff is friendly & professional and the manager Sam is really great! If you are in need of catering, this was perfect & so easy!! We just hosted a party of 38 and did the two meat option. Everyone loved the food and they have it down to a science because we had plenty of food for everyone and a little left over for us the next day! Absolutely everything you need is provided down to the serving pieces, lighter fuel and matches!! I didn’t need to provide anything, I just set it up exactly like it is shown online. Ordering online was super simple too! They carried everything to the car and it was all packed very well. We were so pleased with their service and can’t wait to host another catered party from the Saint Augustine Chipotle!!