New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Present Moment Cafe

Present Moment Cafe
Ranked #61 of 560 Restaurants in Saint Augustine
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We are a vegan cafe serving up a different "kind" cuisine that is heart healthy, gluten free, cruelty free , flavorful organic and locally sourced. Our ice cream is house made, creamy and delicious as are all the desserts. We open at 11:00 am till 9:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 11:00 am till 9:30 pm Friday & Saturday We are closed Sundays.
Saint Augustine, Florida
“You will find it hard to imagine it's vegetarian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

The food is healthy and good. The atmosphere is eclectic and the service is personable. The parking in the back is an added bonus. I've dragged friends who couldn't imagine a decent meal without meat and they are now advocates. Don't let prejudices stand in the way. Try it!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Reddmary

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Not just "good for a raw restaurant"... Present Moment is GREAT compared to ANY restaurant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

The Present Moment Cafe is one reason I'm happy to call St. Augustine home. Every meal, smoothie, juice and dessert I have ordered has been fresh & delish.

It's hard to choose a favorite- especially if the menu is unfamiliar to you- so I recommend ordering the Sampler Platter. Last time I went, a friend and I split the sampler (I added a butternut soup, she tried the ceaser salad) and we left satisfied. Unfortunately, we didn't have room for dessert... Present Moment's desserts are incredible!!!

As for cost- I don't consider it to be overpriced at all. As a vegetarian, my grocery bill can attest to the fact that produce & nuts (etc) add up quickly. If you're wanting to splurge on a drink, order a smoothie or a juice... something you can't have elsewhere.

As "Mikey" said, "Try it! You'll like it!"

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Allie O
Saint Augustine, Florida
“vegan/raw food at it's best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

it's a fantastic vegan/raw resturant. I'm not vegan nor do i follow the raw diet, but i love the food here. Only down side is it's rather pricey

2 Thank nicolette n
Tavares, Florida, United States
“we went twice!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

We would have went more if we could have. And don't let the raw healthy part scare you. That was the best food we could have eaten. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Jared S
“A++++!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I had heard alot about Present Moment Cafe but never went until recently! What was I waiting for??? The food is the freshest you will ever eat and the atmosphere and staff are so inviting! Who knew organic and vegetarian could be so yummy!

Visited February 2012