“Me gusta mucho!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

On route 1 is this Mexican Restaurant that says Authentic Mexican cuisine, and is it ever! I went here with 5 friends and we all enjoyed our meals immensely. We all had something different and we shared tastes. I had the Chile rellenos, 2 enormous chiles, 1 beef and 1 cheese. Mild and flavorful! My husband had the steak tacos. He said the steak was tender and tasty. One friend had the chicken burrito which was also delicious. Everyone had something positive to say. Service was friendly, attentive and prompt. The atmosphere was as authentic as the food. Murals and tiled tables add charm, as do the different glasses and plates. Prices were very fair and the servings generous. This is the go to place for Mexican food in St. Augustine.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We're always hesitant about new restaurants, but I wanted a good authentic mexican cuisine for Cinco De Mayo. We tried three places and all were 45 to one hour waits. I searched on my Yelp app and found this place. 20 minute wait and we were in. I base how good the food will be by the salsa. Once I taste the salsa and my sangria, I knew we were good. The food was good and the decor is very authentic. Not the biggest place, but it has much character.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

We were really looking for Tex-Mex food and this seemed to be authentic Mexican food. It was very good however and the Guacamole appetizer was excellent. Very good chips and hot sauce. Glad we gave this a try.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

As a local we eat here almost every other week. The is authentic Mexican food and we love it. They recently made some great changes - all for the better.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I did not dine here this time but I ordered take out. I ordered the beef flautas and they were delicious. I also ordered the guacamole appetizer. They give a good portion along with a lot of chips to dip. Great food for a cheap price.