1,038 results
All reviews egypt room the key west suite amelia earhart bed and breakfast steam shower breakfast was delicious quiet street b bs other guests complimentary beer within walking distance private balcony front porch each morning a wonderful stay home away from home new owners
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stayed for a weekend get away and this was our first time in the area. We were close to everything, the property was kept immaculately. The rooms and common areas were spotless and well maintained. The morning staff were genuinely friendly and accomodating. Will most definitely recommend this B&B if you are coming to St Augustine.

Room Tip: The "Egypt" room has a big beautiful private porch to enjoy, and the Key West room is large and roomy for extra guests
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
AJEBnB, Owner at At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello AJE Guest.... I want to start off by thanking you for taking the time to share your review here. My husband Mike and myself (Robin) are the new Innkeepers here at AJE. I am slowly reading and responding to all previously written reviews. We took over at the end of August 2018 and have been blessed with wonderful guests (new and returning). We hope to continue providing our guests with the same great experiences that you have expressed... while adding a few additional new ones. We continue to offer complimentary wines, sodas and fresh baked goods as in the past. I am an accomplished home chef and have put my own spin on some classic AJE favorites, while leaving some just as they are, and of course, introducing some of my own tried and true recipes. You'll notice some changes in our garden, as I am a landscaper as well. My husband Mike and I have both previously been in the hospitality industry, and now being B&B owners, has been a dream come true for the both of us. We hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this B&B! Owner Tim made us feel at home. Rooms are amazing - we had Key West Suite - it was soooo nice! Walking distance to old town St Augustine and trolleys. Chef David's breakfasts are beyond amazing gourmet! This is a must stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Exceptional location, within walking distance to everything. Service from the house manager, owner (Tim) and chef was the best, they all care very much about accommodating your needs. The breakfast was always very nutritional (hint: request the banana foster pancakes)! The staff made us feel like their family.

Stayed: September 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a night away from home and house projects and this lovely B&B was the perfect setting to relax and refresh. Immaculately clean, kind staff, and the breakfast was creative, delicious, and fresh. I'm a clean freak and a good food snob (I can't help myself) and I was beyond impressed. Additionally, it's close to everything so you can walk to dinner (The Floridian was only an 8 minute walk). The only downside I can think of won't affect most people: I am always cold and the a/c is kept pretty low. I would just pack warmer pjs next time. Great work y'all, you have a lovely place!! Oh, and the yard is gorgeous. Sitting on the front porch and the side patio watching birds made our day!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

This is an amazing place to stay. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, super comfortable bed and pillows. The B&B felt like home and we enjoyed drinking wine on the peaceful deck. The inñ keeper was so attentive.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple