“Amazing!”

At Journey's End Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #13 of 30 St. Augustine B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took my mother up to St. Augustine for her birthday weekend and picked this cute gem to stay at. From the minute you walk in you feel welcome, the whole staff is so warm and friendly! We stayed in the Dr. Livingstone room and it was so clean, safari-like decorated, and surprisingly had a high tech looking steam shower which was amazing! Most of the attractions for St, Augustine are walking distance away, so convenient! Can't say enough about the delicious breakfasts, David is an amazing chef! Also, in the morning we were going to leave for check out, we were leaving before breakfast was going to be served and Tim was so nice to arrange for breakfast to be served earlier to my mother and I before we left on our drive back! I strongly recommend staying at this beautiful B&B, you will love it!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stayed for a weekend get away and this was our first time in the area. We were close to everything, the property was kept immaculately. The rooms and common areas were spotless and well maintained. The morning staff were genuinely friendly and accomodating. Will most definitely recommend this B&B if you are coming to St Augustine.

Room Tip: The "Egypt" room has a big beautiful private porch to enjoy, and the Key West room is larg...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this B&B! Owner Tim made us feel at home. Rooms are amazing - we had Key West Suite - it was soooo nice! Walking distance to old town St Augustine and trolleys. Chef David's breakfasts are beyond amazing gourmet! This is a must stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Exceptional location, within walking distance to everything. Service from the house manager, owner (Tim) and chef was the best, they all care very much about accommodating your needs. The breakfast was always very nutritional (hint: request the banana foster pancakes)! The staff made us feel like their family.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a night away from home and house projects and this lovely B&B was the perfect setting to relax and refresh. Immaculately clean, kind staff, and the breakfast was creative, delicious, and fresh. I'm a clean freak and a good food snob (I can't help myself) and I was beyond impressed. Additionally, it's close to everything so you can walk to dinner (The Floridian was only an 8 minute walk). The only downside I can think of won't affect most people: I am always cold and the a/c is kept pretty low. I would just pack warmer pjs next time. Great work y'all, you have a lovely place!! Oh, and the yard is gorgeous. Sitting on the front porch and the side patio watching birds made our day!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple