“Love these sliders”
Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #381 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Description: Krystal is an American fast food restaurant chain headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia that has been serving up southern favorites since 1932. It is known for its small, square hamburgers with fresh-steamed buns, hot-off-the-grill. Other Krystal favorites include chili cheese pups, chiks, corn dogs and breakfast with fresh-cracked eggs, sausage and grits.
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on a Sunday night on a road trip north. I usually stop at the Krystal near Daytona, but was unable to due to unexpected construction. So, I opted for the next one available north of there along I-95. I found it to be very clean and convenient. There was no one in the restaurant, but a line at the drive-thru. We waited a couple minutes for someone to show up at the counter (my only complaint). Our order was taken and we received our order in about 10 minutes. I find these sliders better than White Castle because of the buns and the mustard they put on them. I'm sure it's debatable with White Castle fans. Anyway, I found this Krystal cleaner than the one I usually stop at near Daytona. I'll be back next year (hopefully).

Reviewed 24 April 2018

we love the chance as always to hit up krystals when traveling and we come across one. they had a good special we tried and thought well we go thru drive thru. had to pulll around front and waited forever while they did up the chicken nuggets. thought the wait was way too long. but enjoyed our burgers, first time trying nuggets and after the wait was not impressed.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Came here on our way to Castillo De San Marcos and we got krystal burgers and fries. Very fresh fries and burgers and clean restaraunt.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

When I was growing up we loved to get Krystals. You walked in the store and there were always about a hundred burgers cooking. The service was always good and so was the food. Not anymore. I'm not sure how they cook the burgers today if they even do cook them. (may come in precooked). The problem with Krystals today is the service. It is difficult to get waited on promptly and if they are short of help they will ignore the dining room customers and concentrate on the drive through. I have a lot of dining choices and I do not have to tolerate this kind of service.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Went to the Drive Thru and ordered 4 Double Cheese Bacon Krystals. The bun was soft and warm, when I bit into it...perfect. Forgot to tell them no pickle but thats okay. Fries were hot and fresh. Service was great! The day we stopped by, they were putting up a new sign!!