“Outstanding Food”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Absolutely loved this place. It may be we just don't have them back home but being on vacation we knew we were going to be in the area and wanted a fun place to eat. The reviews on TripAdvisor sold us and then the feedback from the St Augustine Distillery sealed the deal. Can't say enough good things. Got the "build your own wrap" and it was do tasty and healthy. Prices are more than fair. Sitting by the water to eat was nice and the fans really helped as we were there on a very hot humid day. Highly recommend and wish I could bring it back to New England with us.

1  Thank Nancy O

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I found this food truck tucked away off Riberia Street St Augustine, just. Passed the Whisky Plant. The food was Excellant. Healthy salads wraps and grain bowls etc. there is plenty of covered outdoor seating against a beautiful small water way with an assortment of docked boats. The outdoor seating area is surrounded but many beautiful potted plants, and is cooled by multiple fans tucked in the outdoor ceiling. A bit pricey for a food truck but this is not your run of the mill greesy food truck with crap food. It's all healthy. They don't even carry soda. Definitely worth the price!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My friend introduced me to Crave recently. We had two yummy hummus inspired wraps that were customized to our liking. We were able to sit down under the shade canopy and enjoy the water front and breeze. The next week, I invited our team to enjoy more of the same goodness. My husband doesn't tend to like healthy choices, but did enjoy the shrimp salad. The wait was short as we went just after the lunch crowd both times. The staff was friendly and helpful. We will go here again, soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The BEST restaurant in my opinion. I drive from Jax just for the wraps, on a regular basis. Healthy, awesome portion sizes and the service and atmosphere can’t be beat!!! Love this place!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

I have been going to lunch with the amazing folks at the Crave Food Truck since they came to grace us with their DELICIOUS and healthy foods. A regular customer that has run nearly the entire menu and and it absolutely ROCKS...Every single time. Andres', Renee, and all the folks making the magic happen with fresh and local ingredients are a true treasure. I am leaving town in the next week and I will miss them most of all. Bring your family, friends, children, and business associates down here for lunch. You will not be disappointed.