“Great Stuff!”

Ranked #169 of 652 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: An all natural cafe offering a full gluten free menu with baked goods, juices, smoothies, locally roasted coffee and delicious soups and more. We have been a favorite at local farmers markets for years and now we offer a full breakfast and lunch menu with cold pressed juices and homemade healthy and delicious meals good to grow on! We also offer Juice Cleanses and specialty baked goods.
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Was looking for juice on vaca and this place is awesome. Had a smoothie/juice/ and namaste energy balls. !

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I love that this place has vegetarian and vegan options! I also love that they have a self service water station. I was definitely underwhelmed by the service- we were the only people there and I still didn't feel welcomed at all. My husband got a quinoa burger which was ok, and I got the tempeh BLT which was also good. They weren't mind-blowing, however. I do think this is a good place for a healthy option and for vegans/vegetarians, though.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank DaniB973
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We accidentally ran into this place and although didn’t like the Tempah???, everything else was great and the smoothies are out of this world. Charming place indeed.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 14 December 2017

So many times when on the road, its hard to find the healthy places and you end up eating things that you regret. If you have experienced this, head to Creative Juices asap to find gluten free, vegetarian, and organic options. My favorite is the Turkey Rueben, Super Salad with Chicken, 846 Salad w/ Chicken, Vege Quesadillia, Sunrise Surfer, the Ginger Lemonade, the muffins!, the namasty balls, and for the best treat, the pancakes with cacao and blueberries. The soup is great too! If you are in a hurry, call ahead for pickup. Everything is made fresh.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank SummerSomewhere
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I wasn't too hungry so I just ordered a smoothie, my husband got the turkey bacon BLT. He gave me a bite of it and well...I had to go order another one for myself! Delicious! The salsa provided with tortilla chips is fresh and tasty as well. The smoothie took a little getting used to. It's definitely not the thick, frozen kind but more of a light, refreshing drink.

Date of visit: August 2017