“Business gathering”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Went with a large group for a business dinner...very good service from cocktails to food. We had the jambalaya and the portion was very large...left over large...spicy and tasty. The rest of the group seemed to enjoy as well. If your in the area and looking for something a bit different....this may be the place for you

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We love trying new places but we were not impressed at all. The staff was super nice which is why I gave it a two. To begin with there are no explanations on what anything on the menu is which you need when things aren’t self explanatory. I ordered a salad. I don’t know how you can mess up a salad, but they did. The lettuce itself had a very strong unusual taste and chicken had no flavor and tasted very processed: my husband got chicken and part of it was not cooked all the way. Will not be back.

1  Thank knc328
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The salmon wrap with beans and rice was delicious and plentiful. My SO had the gypsy chicken and really enjoyed it as well. It came with mashed potatoes, fresh steamed broccoli and pickled beets—more dinner size than lunch!

The waiter was friendly and helpful. Would definitely visit again while in the area.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

The was the best lunch! I ate the whole thing, which is why I don’t want dinner tonight. Flacks, delicious oak smoked salmon filet, herbed cream cheese, capers, red onion, black olives, Granny Smith apple slices, cuke slices, 2 juicy pepperoncinis , fresh chopped boiled eggs, gourmet crackers. It was perfect. So fresh & tasty and wonderful service. The restaurant is clean and we were waited on and served quickly. Our server had complete clear answers to our menu questions. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Tuesday, appeared to be a quiet night , since we arrived about 7:45 pm. Service was prompt and friendly.
We had the mussels appetizer. Very tasty, however, there were only NINE tiny mussels on the plate and a miniscule piece of toasted bread, for $10.00. I counted the mussels three times, to make sure!
I had the special Cajun shrimp. It was very good, a generous helping of local shrimp and delicious sauce. My husband had the 14 inch strip steak and it was cooked just right.
He ordered the house Cabernet, it smelled and tasted sour, so the waitress opened a new bottle and that was fine. The house Pino was good.
I like that the menu is printed daily and the food is fresh. The lunch menu is my preference.

Date of visit: August 2018