“It's Subway!”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #321 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 8 November 2017

My wife and I had a late lunch here, it was your typical Subway.The bread is baked fresh on site, I was a little dissapointed in the amount of meat that was put on the sandwich.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Subway is generally a quick and easy place to get lunch. Unfortunately this store is understaffed and not well managed. I visited the last two Friday afternoons and found it staffed by only one person the first week and only two today.

1  Thank line10
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Quick service, friendly employee. Our sandwiches were done according to all we wished. Have visited when in the area many times.
Recommend.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My husband and I stopped here and of course can't go wrong with a subway sandwich ice tea is delicious too

Reviewed 30 December 2016

After driving all day I just wanted something quick and simple and near the motel I was staying at . The people working here were fast and helpful and didnt make me feel like I was interupting something more important and the food was really good