“Bad service, Cold food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #388 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 2453 State Road 16 in Saint Augustine. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We like Ruby Tuesday but this location is really bad. Service was slow and food was cold. Server never came back to see how everything was.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Sometimes I’m just in the mood for a soft taco supreme or burrito supreme and have to get my Taco Bell fix. I try not to think what conditions Chef Ramsey would find in the kitchen area while chowing down. The woman at the counter who took my order was very pleasant.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

typical taco bell fast food like any where else. nothing jumps right out, service was good and fast.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I've been to a lot of fast food places but this one was the pits. Pulling into the parking lot with trash all over the place should have told me to move on but we didn't want to search out another place to eat so we could get back on the highway.
Bathroom was messy and overall wasn't what I expected from a national food chain.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Just looking for a late night snack before checking into hotel. Skimpiest tacos I've ever seen at Taco Bell. Late night drive thru. They did not seem thrilled to be working.